Terms and Conditions
The terms “we”, “us”, and “Company” refers to, Beyond Leisure Co., Ltd. (Registration No. 0105563011916), and “you” refers to the customer/travellers requesting for services through us directly through this website, or indirectly through any of our affiliates through whom we provide services. All reservations you make through us are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices as they exist at the time the reservation is made. We reserve the right to change these terms, conditions and notices, and you agree to accept and be bound by those terms, conditions, and notices that are in effect at the time of your use of our website and facilities.
- We keep all of your personal data as following in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and other applicable regulations
- Name and surname or Company name
- Passport number or ID card number
- Contact number
- Email address
- By the acceptance hereof, you, at the same time give consent to us for the transmission of personal data to third parties for the purpose of performing the requested services as well as consent for your personal data to be used for the following purposes
- Book your travel, tours, cruise, tickets and related products and service
- Prepare itineraries and invoices and process transactions
- Communicate with you about our products and services
- Provide customer service and support
- Market research, analysis of operations, customer segmentation, statistical processing
- Informing on the offers from us and our business partners
- For daily operation and administration of services and facilities in relation to the products provided to you
- For any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
- If you are not willing to give such consent you must declare so when registering for the trip
Names on travel documents must match exactly those shown on passports, where applicable.
At arrival the traveller is obliged to present to the service provider a document confirming the paid arrangement (voucher and/or certificate of payment or another document from the service supplier specifically stating the services agreed and paid); Otherwise the service provider will not accept the traveller and provide the service booked through the website.
- We require full payment at the time of booking to guarantee the reservation
- Please recheck all details. In case of an amendment, please inform us within 3 days from the date of reservation. In case overdue, the company reserves the right to represent as an accurate invoice and all details that are provided by you
- By paying for the booking you are confirmed to be fully familiar with all features of the travel service
- By paying for the booking you confirm to accept the General Terms and Conditions of and Directives for Providing Travel Services
- Should you not pay the service price at the time of booking, you will be considered to have cancelled the booking
- Timely and duly paid advance and registration costs guarantee all reservations, subject to the conditions stipulated herein or the conditions defined in the special operating terms and conditions or the program – their participation, ie. availability of the specific service or travel arrangement booked.
Any cancellations received after the cancellation due date specified in the website or voucher (including requests made within this period) will be fully charged. No show also charges equal to cancellation policy mentioned above. Any changes to your reservation must be made through us and not directly with the hotel and service providers. This applies to change of dates, extension of stay, early check out, delay of arrival or cancellation in full or in part. Any problems or questions on your reservation prior to arrival or during your stay at the hotel should be directed to our Customer Support Specialists. We must be notified of all cancellations within our normal office hours from 08:00-18:00 (GMT+7).
For accommodations, you will incur additional charges at the accommodation for any additional services and products you use that are not included in the reservation price as expressly described by the booking conditions. Charges for amenities you use and products you consume during your stay (for example, parking, internet access, food and drink) are not included in the reservation price unless specified.
During special events and periods, some Accommodations require each guest to purchase additional services (for example, a dinner on New Year’s Eve). If we are aware of a required additional service you must purchase, we will display it in the booking conditions or with your reservation price.
If more persons than stated on the traveller’s documents (voucher) should arrive at the booked accommodation unit, the service provider has the right to deny accommodation to the unannounced guests or to accept all guests against additional payment for the unannounced travellers on the spot.
For other services. In case the age of the travellers arriving at the booked tour programs should differ from the age stated in the traveller’s documents (voucher), the service provider has the right to deny the services to the travellers or to accept all travellers against additional payment of the price difference depending on the age of the traveller(s) on the spot. (The extra charge on spot is higher than the rate on this website)
Any complaints or suggestions please contact our customer service team via email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist you. Please note that any complaints about the accommodation (policies, standards, service, facilities, decoration, food, etc.) is ultimately a matter of the accommodation itself. We will coordinate directly with the accommodation to try and find a mutually agreeable solution but cannot guarantee a satisfactory outcome. Complaints about Travel Services are governed by the terms and conditions of the Partner providing the ancillary service.